Will you consider me if I am a student or self employed?

If you are a student and over the age of 18 we would need to ask for proof of sufficient and consistent income. If you are unable to provide this we would ask for a parent, relative or close friend to guarantee the rent

If you are self-employed, we ask for bank statements going back 3 years.