Visions and Goals Board
In today’s episode, discover the secrets to achieving your vision and goals.
Learn how to create your very own vision and goals board and understand the importance in having a constant reminder of the things you want to achieve, what you have to have and what you want to become.
- Goals – Things that you can achieve relatively quickly.
- Vision – What your life will look like in 5,10,15 years and beyond.
- Financial Goals – Potentially materialistic goals, anything that you aspire to own and physically use.
- Education – Courses or mentorships that you are interested in. Education that might keep you engaged and evolving in your business and life.
- Career or Business Goals – What do you want to achieve in your career? What is it you aspire to achieve in your business? What targets are you looking to hit? You can run a business side-by-side with a day job.
- Social Goals – It’s important to have the right people around you, otherwise you might feel negative or uncertain. Surround yourself with successful people that will push you up and that you can learn from.
- Health and Fitness – You need to set a target and commit to a healthy goal, pick something that makes you resourceful, puts you under professional pressure and something that brings the best out in you. Visualise what it is you want to achieve and make it happen.
- Family Goals – You can choose your friends and mentors but you can’t choose your family. It’s important to value your family and set goals to spend more time with them or help them out financially.
- Spiritual Goals – Seek out spiritual moments that can help give you focus and tranquillity, this can be a phenomenal sunset or an adrenaline filled experience.